Friday, December 27, 2013

Boxy pouch


As you may or may not know by now I love making bags and pouches!! These have been my main makes of 2013.
Quilts well..... 2013 saw the completion of my first quilt, baby sized, but still a quilt! I have a few quilt tops in progress which hopefully will transform into completed quilts in 2014 but for now its all about the boxy pouch!
I had seen lots of lovely boxy pouches on IG and Flickr and could never really work out how they were made with a lining but thanks to a wonderful pattern here I'm now a happy boxy pouch owner and have a few more in the pipeline with a few changes to the original pattern. This pouch is a great size and really handy for storing lots of bits and bobs!



2 comments:

Quilting In The Cold said...

That is a fab pouch, love the fabric you chose!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Lovely box bag! Happy Holidays to you !!!