Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Swaps!!


One of the reasons for my absence around here lately, is a happy reason, as I've been busy sewing behind the scenes for several swaps that I signed up for!

This one was a very happy private swap that started with an email when it looked like I had missed the sign up deadline for Sew, Sew Modern 4. Camila had seen my post on Flickr and asked if I was interested in doing a small private swap. Of course I was and off I went planning and dusted off the sewing machine.
It was a happy coincidence in the end that we both got places in Sew, Sew Modern 4 as well!!
This was an amazing swap and just look at these goodies that arrived from Brazil! The pouch is amazing!!!
 
Camila had asked for a cushion in blues, greens and yellows and this is what I came up with. I really enjoyed making these and kind of enjoyed sewing the curves on the drunkards path! Weird I know!!
 
 
Concealed zips!
 
 
Extra goodies!
I love putting swap parcels together and am amazed at the generosity of fellow quilters/sewers and how exciting this little t'internet can be for things like swaps!!!

1 comment:

Colette said...

What gorgeous projects, really love the juicy colours in both of these, swaps are such fun aren't they!